Plague Inc – Evolved
Plague Inc – Evolved is out of Early Access – Version 1.0. launches for PC, Mac and Linux!
18th February 2016
Can you infect the world? Global best-selling strategy game Plague Inc: Evolved has officially launched on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux with the release of Version 1.0 and the addition of the hugely anticipated Co-Op mode.
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation in which your pathogen has just infected ‘Patient Zero’. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Over 65 million players have been infected by Plague Inc. already. Now, Plague Inc: Evolved combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features for PC including multiplayer, user-generated content support, improved graphics and lots more.
- 10 Different Disease Types – Master every pathogen; from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
- 20 Unique Scenarios – Adapt your strategy; scenarios create further challenges for your pandemic – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World – Strategize in the real world; advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
- Competitive Multiplayer – The world is unlucky enough to be infected with two plagues, but how will you win the battle for genetic dominance against your opponent? Players get all new evolutions, abilities and genes to help them fight for global control and destroy their opponent!
- Co-Operative Mode – Two different diseases team up to infect and destroy the world together but Humanity has new tricks up its sleeve to fight back! Work closely with your partner and use brand-new genes, traits and strategies to smash cure labs all over the world before they eradicate you.
- Contagious Content Creator – Hit the lab and develop your own custom scenarios – creating new plague types, worlds and in-game events. Sophisticated tools support user-generated content to let players bring their deadliest ideas to life and share them on Steam Workshop. With over 10,000 custom scenarios already released – there is always something new to infect!
- Blinding Graphics – Including full 3D disease models taking you closer to your plague than ever before, city-cams showing humanity’s struggle at street level, and the body scanner highlighting the full effect of your mutations, organ by organ.
Overview of latest update:
Evolution 18 adds Co-Operative Multiplayer – the final major gameplay mode that players have been waiting for! This completely reinvents Plague Inc: Evolved, with brand new disease traits, genes, loadouts and unlock paths exclusive to Co-Op – it’s like playing an entirely new game! With multiple diseases ravaging the world, humanity won’t know what’s hit it – single player was just the start of the outbreak…
The update also adds Multiplayer AI, advanced statistic tracking, a Double Strain cheat and lots of other important features and optimizations. Read more about the update here.
Future Development plans:Plague Inc: Evolved has been a huge Early Access success story – thanks so much to the 800,000+ players who have joined us for this journey. When we first announced the game’s release in Early Access 2 years ago, we had a clear list of features that we intended to bring to the game and I’m proud to say that we’ve achieved all of them (along with lots of other cool things that were requested by players!).
While this is the end of Early Access, we still have plenty more updates to come for Plague Inc: Evolved. New modes, cheats, scenarios and official disease types are in development so watch this space 🙂
Game Website: http://www.plagueincevolved.com
Full press pack: http://www.dropbox.com/sh/tv06o45s5l3x4op/D3MKZEy6LU
Developer Twitter: https://twitter.com/NdemicCreations
Developer Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlagueInc